Professional gardening services
Growing Colours care for:
- Lawns – cutting, edging, feeding, scarifying and top-dressing.
- Beds and Borders – Pruning, planting, weeding, dividing perennials, digging new beds, clearing leaves and mulching.
- Topiary and Small Hedges – Trimmed and shaped.
- Shrubs and Climbing Plants – Pruned and trained.
- Fruit Pruning – Small fruit trees pruned.
- Leaf clearance – Autumn and Winter leaf clearance throughout the garden.
I have happily employed Marianne Evans of “Growing Colours” since 2016. Always punctual, cheerful and courteous, she is an outstandingly able gardener. Her knowledge of plants and trees is considerable, as is her understanding of soil types and conditions. Her design training and natural flair have been used to very good effect in my garden, where plans and suggestions have been translated into living shapes, textures and colours.
In the front, there is a sense of neatness and order (an ex-yachtsman’s garden, so mainly shrubs and perennials!) yet with varied colours and unusual plants. The larger back garden is a peaceful oasis with tall trees and interesting features.The curves of the patio mirror the shaped beds, whose plants are nurtured or curbed depending on their place in the scheme of things. She works hard, taking tough tasks in her stride.
Gardening is not just Marianne’s occupation, it is her passion. She relishes new challenges and opportunities, always keen to maintain and develop a garden to give maximum pleasure.
I am very pleased to recommend Marianne to you.